Snap & Grow Greenhouse - Silver
In the 13th century, greenhouses were built in Italy to house the exotic plants that explorers brought back from the tropics. They were originally called giardini botanici (botanical gardens).
Custom Garden Shed
Floor Plan. Metal post holder so not to damage roots. Painted and sealed.
Cemented 6" to 1 foot deep for strength.
2x6 treated box frame with floor boards for strength,
3/4" Treated Plywood floor.
2x4 framing construction with marine grade 3/8" painted ply bottom wall..
3/8" painted ply top half wall.
1x6" poplar casing on all leading edges top bottom comers and gables.
Shingled roof (your choice) with 3/4" edging around the plywood.
Greenhouse All Made from Solid Red Western Cedar
We will deliver and build this green house for you.
Click the Phases Button to schedule a begin your project
9x16 Greenhouse Foundation $1700
9x16 Greenhouse Sides and Framing $1450
9x16 Greenhouse Roof $900
9x16 Greenhouse Fill with soil. $550
9x16 Greenhouse Stone Pathway. 14x3 $420
9x16 Greenhouse Door and Fan Installation $900
Total Project Cost $5,920
Greenhouse features the SmartLock™ connector system. Heavy-duty aluminum frames assemble easily without a lot of hardware. Crystal-clear SnapGlas™ panels slide right into the frame, lock into place and are virtually unbreakable. The 6' wide Snap & Grow hobby greenhouse has a single hinged split door. Aluminum framework, clear single layer polycarbonate panels, swinging front door, rain gutter, two roof vents and a galvanized steel base kit are standard features of the Snap & Grow. Make any backyard a sanctuary-in a snap!
- Crystal-clear virtually unbreakable polycarbonate roof and walls panels that provide 100% UV-protection and over 90% light transmission directly onto plants
- Reinforced, doublewall and rust-resistance aluminum frame
- 78 sq. ft. growing space and 6.8' of head room
- Includes two adjustable roof vents, rain gutters, lockable door handle and galvanized steel base
- 5-year limited warranty
- Wide roof, high walls
- Features Palram's SmartLock connectors, average set-up time four to six hours
- The Snap & Grow 6' Series works with Palram's line of hobby greenhouse accessories to maximize space and a more productive growing season